Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Cozy Side of Fall - Friday's Fancies

Today is fall and here is my lovely inspiration board that you can find over at {long distance loving}. It's definitely cozy and I'd like to be wearing it right now. Go check out all the other entries and don't forgot to vote for mine!
Getting Cozy

H M long sweater
£13 - hm.com

TFNC long maxi skirt
£19 - houseoffraser.co.uk

UGG Australia leather shoes
€139 - jades24.com

TopShop cotton scarve
$32 - topshop.com

Megan McDevitt - Stella & Dot Stylist
stylistlounge.stelladot.com

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! I just looks so comfy and cozy...perfect for Fall!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle
    www.whereweloveishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that maxi skirt! There is nothing better than cozy-ing up in a floor-length dress/skirt. I love that maxis are transitioning to fall this year. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan! Your post couldn't be any more perfect--it's an incredible Friday's Fancies outfit! I love that maxi skirt and everything seriously looks SO cozy! I'm so glad to have you linking up--and I hope to see you back again next week :) much love! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin