Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Journey

 We are officially in fall and winter is just around the corner. The days are colder and darker. The warmth of a hot, sunny day seems like a distant memory. Now my warmth comes from (spiked) hot cider and fireplaces (technically heater in our house). Join me on a fall ride of beautiful images that convey my current feelings.

I really wish my drive was this pretty everyday. One day I won't have to drive down an interstate to get to work and back country road will be the roads driven.
left/right
Hello, scarves and chunky cable knits. Oh, I am longing for a pair of faux leather leggings as well. This looks are so perfect right now.
left/right
A warm beverage and cozy blanket. 
via
At the end of the day, I just want to curl up in bed and snuggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin