Friday, December 9, 2011

Holida Party - Friday's Fancies

I'm so glad it's Friday again! I am looking forward to this weekend. I'll be doing some holiday shopping, checking out the Portland Bazaar and attending a holiday cocktail party! To celebrate Friday, we are over at {long distance loving} for our Friday's Fancies. I just love creating these. This week it's all about the holiday parties. I've created the perfect, modern party attire. I'm going for a similar look but I'll be rocking a blush dress and sheer sleeves with this bold, pearl necklace. I can't wait! What do you have planned this weekend? Any holiday parties for you?

Holiday Party - Friday's Fancies
dress/necklace/nail polish/shoes/earrings
 
Join us and create you own Friday's Fancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin