Tuesday, December 20, 2011

hot cocca

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. I'm still waiting for it feel like the holidays. I'm not sure what I'm expecting though. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. I am happy to report that I've already completed my shopping and all the gifts are wrapped under the tree. And by under the tree, I mean under the coffee table where our potted 24" tree resides. Our house is festive but not over the top. I really am enjoying it. If only we had a fireplace then our house would be perfect for this season. It's on my wishlist for the next place. Hope your holidays are joyful.

What are you plans this holiday? The boy and I are heading up to my parent's house. I'm giddy that I get to spend Christmas with Joel this year. What a perfect Christmas gift. I can't wait to eat lots of food, surround myself with all the ones I love and check out some awesome movies. Seeing a Christmas movie is a tradition in the McDevitt household. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin