Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wedding

Joel and I had the pleasure of attending our good friend's wedding back in Portland this past weekend. It was so much fun to head back to Portland to see all of our good friends and of course to dance the day away. I've also just been asked to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding next summer. I can't wait to celebrate their love next summer. So I've got weddings on my mind. Here are some inspirational photos that are speaking to me at the moment.
Beautiful wedding dresses. Love the lace and the layers.
Stunning men. I love the grey suit and the simple clean lines.
Mismatched bridesmaids dresses. 
Of course, lovely blooms with lots of texture and layers.

// 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 //

1 comment:

  1. Love the mismatched bridesmaids' dresses. I've always wondered how to do it in like, a non-tacky way, but they've totally got it down in these pictures!

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin