Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tablescape

I am in table design dreamworld. I am really into creating lovely tablescapes. I am hoping to create one for my upcoming birthday (Halloween birthday. yippee) and am finding some of the most lovely inspiration. All these beautiful photos are from Yes, Please and their Hitched Photo Roll. Check out all the fun tables below.
I am seriously digging metallics (I spy lots of gold). A golden horse figurine (cute even if horses scare me). Pinks and aquas. And HELLO chevron patterned napkins.
rock candy. enough said.
rustic but not too cutesy. A very inviting table that makes you want to sit around and chat for hours (preferably with lots of wine or delicious cocktails).
painted burlap. genius way to add more color and glamour to hard-working textile.
Simple flowers in low, small vases with black accents and mood lighting galore.

I told you there were lots of beautiful tablescapes! Oh, I want to throw a party now. Do you have a favorite element from the tables?

All photos via.

3 comments:

  1. love the accents! rock candy..genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those Chevron printed napkins! Especially in aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the tiny little horses and the rock candy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin