Thursday, November 29, 2012

Express Yourself - Friday's Fancies

Happy Friday! This week over at Long Distance Loving, we're showcasing our personal style. I've decided to go with my no-fail, Montana approved outfit. It's perfect when the temperatures start to drop but it's still darn stylish. Practical and fashionable...my Montana style motto. Enjoy your weekend. I think we're heading up to Big Sky to get some snowboarding in this weekend. 
Wish me luck.

Dress Yourself - Friday's Fancies

// Chambray // Shirt // Vest // Earrings // Jeans // Scarf // Gloves // Boots //

8 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you have put together. Warm comes to mind when I see it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy myself a Chambray shirt asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Tahoe and you nailed Mountain Chic! Love everything. Have a wonderful weekend.

    -Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layered look! Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying over the berry-colored infinity scarf! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin