Thursday, November 29, 2012

Express Yourself - Friday's Fancies

Happy Friday! This week over at Long Distance Loving, we're showcasing our personal style. I've decided to go with my no-fail, Montana approved outfit. It's perfect when the temperatures start to drop but it's still darn stylish. Practical and fashionable...my Montana style motto. Enjoy your weekend. I think we're heading up to Big Sky to get some snowboarding in this weekend. 
Wish me luck.

Dress Yourself - Friday's Fancies

// Chambray // Shirt // Vest // Earrings // Jeans // Scarf // Gloves // Boots //

6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you have put together. Warm comes to mind when I see it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy myself a Chambray shirt asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Tahoe and you nailed Mountain Chic! Love everything. Have a wonderful weekend.

    -Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layered look! Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying over the berry-colored infinity scarf! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin